My Family Emergency Services
CONFIDENTIALITY AND NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
WHEREAS, My Family Emergency Services agree to furnish __________________ certain confidential information relating to ideas, inventions or products for the purposes of determining an interest in developing, manufacturing, selling and/or joint venturing;
WHEREAS, _____________________ agrees to review, examine, inspect or obtain such confidential information only for the purposes described above, and to otherwise hold such information confidential pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
BE IT KNOWN, that My Family Emergency Services has or shall furnish to _____________________ certain confidential information and may further allow ______________________ the right to discuss or interview representatives of My Family Emergency Services on the following conditions:
1. __________________ agrees to hold confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets ("confidential information") in trust and confidence and agrees that it shall be used only for the contemplated purposes, shall not be used for any other purpose, or disclosed to any third party.
2. No copies will be made or retained of any written information or prototypes supplied without the permission of My Family Emergency Services.
3. At the conclusion of any discussions, or upon demand by My Family Emergency Services, all confidential information, including prototypes, written notes, photographs, sketches, models, memoranda or notes taken shall be returned to My Family Emergency Services.
4. Confidential information shall not be disclosed to any employee, consultant or third party unless they agree to execute and be bound by the terms of this Agreement, and have been approved by My Family Emergency Services.
5. This Agreement and its validity, construction and effect shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America.
AGREED AND ACCEPTED BY: