My Family Emergency Services Non-Disclosure Agreement form
CONFIDENTIALITY AND NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT WHEREAS, My Family Emergency Services agree to furnish __________________ certain confidential information relating to ideas, inventions or products for the purposes of determining an interest in developing, manufacturing, selling and/or joint venturing; WHEREAS, _____________________ agrees to review, examine, inspect or obtain such confidential information only for the purposes described above, and to otherwise hold such information confidential pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. BE IT KNOWN, that My Family Emergency Services has or shall furnish to _____________________ certain confidential information and may further allow ______________________ the right to discuss or interview representatives of My Family Emergency Services on the following conditions: 1. __________________ agrees to hold confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets ("confidential information") in trust and confidence and agrees that it shall be used only for the contemplated purposes, shall not be used for any other purpose, or disclosed to any third party. 2. No copies will be made or retained of any written information or prototypes supplied without the permission of My Family Emergency Services. 3. At the conclusion of any discussions, or upon demand by My Family Emergency Services, all confidential information, including prototypes, written notes, photographs, sketches, models, memoranda or notes taken shall be returned to My Family Emergency Services. 4. Confidential information shall not be disclosed to any employee, consultant or third party unless they agree to execute and be bound by the terms of this Agreement, and have been approved by My Family Emergency Services. 5. This Agreement and its validity, construction and effect shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America. AGREED AND ACCEPTED BY: Date: __________________________________________ By: __________________________________________ Company (if applicable): __________________________________________ Title: __________________________________________ Electronic Transmission: In the event that the above agreement will be transmitted between parties electronically, and that a written signature proves to be unattainable, a copy of the above form, with the recipient’s name, title, and date filled in the appropriate locations, and sent to the originator via the recipient’s email address will serve in lieu of a written signature.
My Family Emergency Services Associate Agreement Form
Applicant’s Name:__________________________________________SSN/Tax ID Number:__________________________________ Head Official (s): ___________________________________________, ______________________________________________________ Name of Organization:_____________________________________________________________________________________________ Street Address:____________________________________City:_______________________________ST:______Zip________________ Home Tel:_________________________________________Bus:_______________________________E:mail:______________________
Independent Associate Agreement:(1) I agree and understand as an associate I understand this is not a franchise, nor am I an employee of M.F.E.S. or its subsidiaries. (2) I agree and understand as an independent Associate of M.F.E.S. I am responsible for paying the proper fees for each new member I sign up to the emergency services program. (3) I agree as an associate of M.F.E.S. I am responsible for getting a business license, and a back-ground check. (4) I agree to abide by all the rules and regulations of M.F.E.S. (5) I agree that M.F.E.S. is not responsible for any misleading marketing or statement made to any associate or member. (6) I agree to abide by all Federal, State, county, and local laws pertaining to any marketing of the company’s products including taxes due, and payable to any of the aforementioned. (7) I agree to follow all of M.F.E.S. policies and procedures. (8) I under penalties of perjury certify that my SSN# or tax ID exempt numbers are correct to the best of my knowledge. (9) I agree I nor any of my associates in business or organization may start another emergency company similar to M.F.E.S., any place in the world within the next 10 years without written permission from M.F.E.S. President and CEO. (10) I understand that M.F.E.S. reserves the rights to dismiss any associate without any refund for misrepresentation, misconduct, or giving away any company secrets or materials. (11) I agree and understand that I am responsible for any person (s) in my company or organization, to include law suits for them sharing company information with people not in M.F.E.S. organization. (12) I understand as an associate, I have M.F.E.S. permission to use their name and logo on all correspondences, and advertisements showing me as an independent associate. (13) I understand any advertisement other than those given by M.F.E.S. must be pre-approved. (14) I understand that there are no territory rights to offer M.F.E.S. services nationwide. I agree to assist each new member regardless of race, creed, religious belief, customs, sex, or handicaps. (15) I agree and understand that I am entitled to free membership in M.F.E.S. as long am I am an associate in good standing with M.F.E.S. (16) I understand I am required to purchase (1) adult membership for myself at $35.00 and (1) children membership at $37.00 to become a full associate of M.F.E.S. for a total amount of $72.00. (17) I agree the commission on services provided by M.F.E.S. is: 25% of business personal points on each membership. (18) I agree and understand if I have a spouse he/she can be added to my membership for $25.00 (19) I understand that I may transfer my associate ship to a spouse by submitting a written notarized request to M.F.E.S. for approval. (20) I understand I am entitled to 10% of the personal point made by any new associate or church I sign up as an associate to M.F.E.S. The 10% is based on business volume and paid once a month. (21) I agree to appoint an heir to my associate ship, and M.F.E.S. will be notified by an appointee of my estate with legal paperwork to transfer owner ship to my associate ship. My heirs are also subject to the same policies and procedures as me. (21b) Commissions are paid up to two year after I become inactive.
New Associate Signature:_________________________________________Date:_________________Amt. paid:_____________ I understand and agree by signing this agreement that I am in my right mind, and everything is correct to the best of my knowledge. Sponsor's Name: ___________________________________________________Associate Number:____________________________
1. All associates and all their representatives are independent contractors, and do not hold a franchise nor distributorship from MFES. 2. No associate has the right nor authorization to waive, change, or modify our services in any way. Furthermore, no modification of any service is binding upon MFES, unless authorized in writing at the home office. 3. Only advertisement that’s pre-printed pre-approved, and official advertising material may be used in the sale of our services. All associate must purchase supplies and marketing materials directly from MFES. If an associate wishes to return supplies, and marketing materials for refund, he/she must return all items un-used within 15 working days of purchase date. 4. An associate may transfer their associate ship to another person or group, but must be approved by MFES. 5. MFES may terminate any associate if the associate has been found to be guilty of a serious crime or infraction against MFES after an investigation has been proved the associate is in violation of the law or in violation of company policies. 6. An associate may resign at any time or decide not to work the business. 7. The following actions by an associate or its business partners will be groups for having the associate lose his/her association without refund or associate fees. (a) Revealing trade secrets, including the names of any associate. (b) Immediately by MFES with just cause, including but not limited to misrepresentation of the company name, violation of any MFES policy, procedures, soliciting membership by using the names of Associates without permission. (C) Making service claims contrary to MFES literature, proselytizing MFES associate into any other organization, or submitting fraudulent applications. 8. MFES reserves the rights at any time to no longer accept new associates and adjust or change any marketing plan and inventive program at any time without notice. 9. I understand and agree to abide by all the policies and procedures of MFES.
MY FAMILY EMERGENCY SERVICES MUTUAL NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT
This Mutual Agreement is signed on _____________________ between (My Family Emergency Services), with its principal place of business located at 215 Lakeshore DR, Seabrook, TX 77586 the company __________________________________ (the consultant), at the address _______________________________________________
1. In the course of their professional interaction, the both companies will come in contact with the other parties Client(s) and/or Agent(s), their hiring managers or references. Both parties agree that without prior written consent of, they shall not directly or indirectly contact or solicit any of these managers or agents or references for contracts / projects / jobs, that may harm the business prospects of either party, 36 months from the date of this Agreement or 36 months following the last date of their services at the Client(s) / Agent(s), whichever is later.
2. The both parties ensures that they shall not divulge to any third-party company / organization / individual, or misuse any proprietary or confidential information that he/she may come across during interviewing or executing any project for either party’ and/or its Client(s).
3. Both parties understand that in the event that they are selected to work for any contract project of either party, such contract will be at the will of both parties.
4. The consultant understands that neither party is in no way responsible for any of his / her previous service bonds or agreements with any former employer(s) or agencies or organization(s).
5. Breach of this agreement shall be remedied by the violating party paying to the offended party, as liquidated damages and not as a penalty, an amount equivalent to 33% of all revenues or income received in connection with this breach.
6. Violating party shall indemnify the violated party for all costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, incurred because of their breach of this agreement.
______________________________________________________ Leon Seabrooks, Sr.___________________________ Name (Print) Name (Print)